Is your answer "Yes" to any of the following questions?
- Are you over 18?
- Are you a smoker?
- Do you suffer from watery, gritty or red eyes?
- Do you struggle to see clearly in poor or low light?
- Do your eyes feel sore after reading or watching TV for long periods of time?
- Do you have a family history of glaucoma?
- Do you have a family history of macular degeneration?
- Do you suffer from arthritis or other autoimmune conditions?
- Do you use medications that are known to have potential ocular effects?
- Do you simply want to take the best care of your eyes?
If you answered "Yes" to two or more questions, your eyes could benefit from the extra TLC that comes with our Advanced Optometry eye appointment examination. Click here to book an Advanced Optometry appointment today
Do your answer "Yes" to any of the following questions?
1. Are your eyes unique?
2. Would you like your optometrist to create a plan of eye assessments or treatments that are bespoke to your eyes?
3. Do you want the best in eye care?
4. Do you have an increased risk of glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol or other health conditions?
5. Do you want a personalised treatment plan for blepharitis, dry eye, dyslexia or myopia?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, then ask us about EyeSense
EyeSense is a bespoke eyecare plan, unique to Lynne Fernandes Optometrists, created by your optometrist for the best care for your eye's health and vision. You spread the cost of your eyecare by monthly payments by direct debit.
With the best assessments, by specialists, at regular intervals, we build up data about your eyes that enables predictive eyecare. If something does go wrong, we pick it up sooner and treatment is quicker and usually less invasive.